Exciting News! PAS has access to the first Niton XL5 Mining & Exploration unit in Australia.
UTILISE MINING MODE TO GATHER ACCURATE, REAL TIME GEOCHEMICAL DATA AND MAXIMISE OVERALL PRODUCTIVITY.
Mining mode enables users to determine the concentration of elements from Mg to U in various types of geochemical materials. Reduce overheads by implementing the Niton XL5 for cost effective mining exploration, mineral discovery, mining operations and oil and gas exploration. Take full advantage of all the XL5 has to offer:
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis for process and quality control
- Rapid inspection and analysis to ensure product chemistry specifications are met
- Portable options that are lightweight and easy to use, delivering non-destructive analysis and lab-quality results in the field.
The latest XRF product release from Thermo, has a number of improvements that are designed to meet the challenging product specification set by our customers, these include:
- Dramatically Reduce Size and Weight
- Improved Light Element Performance
- Simple User Interface
- Inbuilt GPS (standard)
- Micro and Macro cameras
- Hot Swap Batteries
- 50kv 5Watt Xray Tube
- and many more
For more information or a Demo please feel free to contact us directly.