Exciting News! PAS has access to the first Niton XL5 Mining & Exploration unit in Australia.
UTILISE MINING MODE TO GATHER ACCURATE, REAL TIME GEOCHEMICAL DATA AND MAXIMISE OVERALL PRODUCTIVITY.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis for process and quality control
- Rapid inspection and analysis to ensure product chemistry specifications are met
- Portable options that are lightweight and easy to use, delivering non-destructive analysis and lab-quality results in the field.
- Dramatically Reduce Size and Weight
- Improved Light Element Performance
- Simple User Interface
- Inbuilt GPS (standard)
- Micro and Macro cameras
- Hot Swap Batteries
- 50kv 5Watt Xray Tube
- and many more
For more information or a Demo please feel free to contact us directly.