The Niton XL3t 980 GOLDD+ hand-held XRF analyser is our ultimate performance and feature instrument used throughout the manufacturing, fabrication, engineering and scrap recycling industry to determine positive material identification. With the Niton XL3t 980 GOLDD+ you don’t have to risk your business or your reputation on the accuracy of supplier documentation or miss analyse your scrap, therefore saving you both time and money.
Fast, accurate, non-destructive lab quality results are now available with the XL3t 980 GOLDD+ hand-held XRF analyser.
- Rapidly verify alloys
- Recover lost material traceability
- Isolate finished welds to validate filler material and dilution
- Confirm the integrity of pipes and valves
- Superior detection limits for tramp & trace elements
- Unrivalled light element performance for Aluminium, Titanium, Bronzes, Zinc alloys, Superalloys, Low carbon steels and Specialty steels
- Standard camera for close identification and weld analysis
- Optional small spot feature down to 3mm
- NDT software for downloading data and printing certificates