The Niton XL3t 970 GOLDD+ hand-held XRF analyser sets the standard in the identification of potential toxic chemicals in consumer products, apparel, furniture, toys and jewellery. Fast, accurate, non-destructive and easy to use the Niton hand-held XRF analyser ensures your compliance with statutory regulations and your own quality control procedures.
- Immediate sample results on site
- Totally non-destructive process
- Fast, accurate lab-spec results
- Portability to test at any location in the warehouse or at port
- Simple pass/fail screen set up
- NDT software for downloading data for reports or certificate printing
- Standard camera for precise measurements
Public awareness and Government regulations of the possible presence of contaminant and toxic materials such as Lead, Cadmium and Barium in consumer goods is a major issue for importers, manufacturers and retailers.