Now with intergrated GPS
The Niton XL3t 950 GOLDD+ with Intergrated GPS hand-held XRF analyser enables fast acquisition of data for rapid delineation of ore boundaries and in-depth, quantitative geochemical analysis of metal concentrations for mine mapping, drilling programs and grade control, critically important for the efficient running of mining operations.
In all stages of the geochemical and mineral exploration process decisions are made based on site conditions, judgment and experience. Rapid analysis of in-field exploration assay data will save both time and money, increase productivity and maximise yield potential at the drill site.
The Niton XL3t 950 GOLDD+ is the performance leader and instrument of choice in the Niton range with the fastest detection times, lowest levels of detection and the ability to analyse light elements (Mg-S) in air without helium purge.
- Highest sensitivity and measurement accuracy
- Intergrated GPS
- Lowest limits of detection
- Light elements (Mg-S)
- Reduced lead times – especially important if your exploration season is short
- Integrated camera with optional small spot feature
- Rapid, accurate on-site decisions saving time and money