A completely integrated lightweight VNIR hyperspectral Sensor for small UAV applications that includes on-board data-processing/storage and GPS/IMU.
today’s UAVs are exceptionally small and light and they demand payloads to match.
Headwall’s new Nano-Hyperspec® is a completely integrated hyperspectral sensor that is designed for the VNIR (400-1000nm) spectral range. A key advantage of Nano- Hyperspec is that it also includes on-board data collection and storage, plus attached GPS/IMU functionality. This allows the payload bay of the UAV to be optimized for other needs such as video or thermal imaging. Weight and space is saved, making for a more efficient airborne solution.
- 640 spatial bands
- 270 spectral bands
- ~2.2nm spectral sampling interval
- 5nm spectral resolution (FWHM with 20-micron slit)
- 17mm lens
- 480GB storage capacity (~ 130 minutes at 100 fps)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet
- Size (exclusive of GPS): 3″ x 3″ x 4.72″ (76.2mm x 76.2mm x 119.92mm)
- Weight: less than 1.5 lb. (0.68kg)