The ASD LabSpec 4 line of near infra-red lab instruments is portable and precise. This advanced new line features an improved optical design, which provides a faster speed of analysis while yielding the best possible analytical results on a wide range of materials, including solids, powders and liquids.
Improvements to the ASD LabSpec 4 line provide the user with higher quality measurements that identify and quantify materials in real time with minimal sample preparation. The non-destructive measurements result in minimized sample waste, and users enjoy the ability to measure multiple properties simultaneously.
ASD LabSpec 4 Hi-Res Analytical Instrument for Qualification and Identification of Materials
The Hi-Res model (6 nm) produces exceptional high-resolution spectral data while maintaining an outstanding signal-to-noise ratio. This instrument is ideal for the measurement of materials that have sharp, well defined spectra features such as polymers, petrochemicals, industrial chemicals and pharmaceutical active ingredients. The LabSpec 4 Hi-Res model produces faster, more precise analytical results for more accurate characterisation of incoming raw materials and in-process or finished products.
ASD LabSpec 4 Standard-Res Lab Analyser for Multivariate Analysis
Providing an ideal balance between spectral resolution and noise performance, the LabSpec 4 Standard-Res (10 nm) analyser can be used for measurement in food and feed products, forestry products and raw materials identification.
Both the Hi-Res and Standard-Res models of the LabSpec 4 are available as “i” models with an internal light source useful in measuring liquids, slurries, small sample sizes as well as other application that may require analysis using fibre optic sample probes.
Key Benefits of ASD LabSpec 4 Hi-Res and Standard-Res Models:
- Precise measurements with 2x or more signal-to-noise performance improvement in SWIR range
- Portability for more flexibility —Measure samples in the lab or on-site
- Optional ruggedised cable ensures superior fibre optics performance
- Wireless capabilities now standard for more flexible use
- Non-destructive measurements ensure samples are available for other analyses
- Updated spectrometer configuration for more accurate data collection with no increase in measurement time