The FieldSpec HandHeld 2TM and HandHeld 2 Pro — the latest in the FieldSpec line of premier spectroradiometers from ASD, the global leader in remote sensing spectroscopy instrumentation solutions.
What’s New in the HandHeld 2
- Now available with GPS capability!
- On-board, tilting display for immediate spectrum display
- Local push-button operation
- Internal file storage of up to 2,000 spectra
- No need to be tethered to a computer during spectrum collection
- Integral laser pointer for targeting
- USB communication ports
- Employs standard AA batteries — rechargeable or disposable
- Configurable pre-sets and file management with HH2 Sync software
- Standard Pelican high-impact case meets FAA airline carry-on requirements
Benefits of the HandHeld 2
- Portable, self-contained data collection
- Rapid data acquisition with large file storage capacity
- High precision with proprietary DriftLock™ dark current reduction
- Flexible operation, either local or from external computer
- Precise results over wide 25° field-of-view
- Accurate targeting with integral laser
- Extended run time using standard, rechargeable batteries
HandHeld 2 Accessory Kits
Learn about our customized accessory kits for the HandHeld 2 models. These convenient, easy-to-order bundles are based on the most common application requirements.
More about the HandHeld 2 Spectroradiometer
Using ASD’s cutting-edge VNIR spectroscopy for real-time non-destructive sampling, the HandHeld 2 portable spectroradiometer revolutionizes measurements by providing truly portable, quickly derived precision reflectance, radiance, and irradiance spectra in a variety of environments.
- Precision spectral measurements
- Portable and rugged — information where and when you need it
- Real-time, laboratory-quality results
- Non-destructive remotely sensed data
The HandHeld 2 provides the ideal combination of performance, portability, and durability. The HandHeld 2 spectroradiometer employs a high-sensitivity detector array, a low stray light grating, a built-in shutter, DriftLock™ dark current compensation, and second-order filtering to produce a high signal-to-noise spectrum in under a second.