FieldSpec® 4 Hi-Res
The ASD FieldSpec® 4 Hi-Res spectrometer has been designed for faster, more precise spectral data collection in remote sensing applications. The enhanced spectral resolution of 8nm offered by the portable, ruggedised Hi-Res model is well suited to geologic applications and other fields of research that requires definition of narrow spectral features, especially in the longer wavelengths.
The full-range (350-2500nm) ASD FieldSpec 4 Hi-Res has increased signal throughput, improved spectral resolution and vastly improved signal to noise ratio. For remote sensing this means faster spectrum capture in the field with improved spectrum quality. Researchers looking at materials at longer wavelengths such as carbonates, clays and chlorites will benefit from a two-fold radiometric performance increase.
- Faster spectral collection speed by allowing researchers to measure more targets at more sites in a smaller timeframe
- Highest spectral resolution available in a portable, ruggedised spectrometer
- An extended wireless range presents new opportunities in research supervision from longer distances
- New ruggedised fiber optic cable and a smaller, lighter carry case
The ASD FieldSpec 4 Hi-Res is well suited to geology and mineral analysis, ground truthing, field spectrometry and hyper-spectral remote sensing.
ASD FieldSpec 4 Standard-Res
The ASD Field Spec 4 Standard-Res spectrometer with a 10nm resolution is ideally suited to the needs of researchers looking at faster analysis and general performance improvements over previous models. This full range Vis/NIR (350-2500 nm) instrument features enhanced capabilities in the SWIR 1 and 2 regions, as well as double the signal to noise performance, allowing you to cover twice the ground in half the time without any loss of data quality.
- Improved performance for faster area coverage without data integrity loss
- New spectral configuration provides double the signal to noise performance ratio of previous models
- New ruggedised fiber cable and compact, impact resistant case for in-field operations
The ASD FieldSpec 4 Standard-Res is ideal for a wide range of applications including crops and soils, hyper-spectral image interpretation and radiometric calibration.
ASD FieldSpec 4 Wide-Res
A wide-resolution spectrometer, the ASD FieldSpec 4 Wide-Res instrument captures spectra with a 30nm resolution making it ideally suited to the support of multispectral remote sensing studies and analysis of materials with broad spectral features. With dramatically improved speed, performance and portability over previous models the full range remote sensing (350-2500nm) Vis/NIR spectrometer features enhanced capabilities in the SWIR 1 and 2 regions as well as double the signal to noise ratio. This allows you to cover twice the ground in half the time without any loss of data quality.
- A two-fold improvement in performance in the SWIR 1 and 2 spectral regions to capture the same quality spectral data in a quarter of the time
- Take the same number of average scans but enjoy a better quality of spectral data
- Improved signal to noise ratio for more precise data
With a lighter, smaller case, convenient backpack, ruggedised fibre optic cable and expanded wireless range permitting farther from instrument readings you have the perfect instrument for plant physiology, agronomy, forestry, photonics and multispectral ground truthing.