Thermo Fisher Scientific Niton Analysers
Founded more than 20 years ago, Thermo Fisher Scientific Niton is the world’s leading producer of Niton hand-held x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analysers, with over 30,000 units installed worldwide. In addition to the headquarters in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, USA Thermo also maintain regional offices in Munich Germany and Hong Kong.
A culture of innovation and a distinguished history of breakthrough achievements have defined Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Niton Analysers since the introduction of the first Niton hand-held XRF analyser in 1994. Many “firsts” have followed, including:
- First use of miniaturized x-ray tubes in a one-piece hand-held XRF analyser
- First and only isotope-based hand-held XRF analyser that never requires source replacement
- First hand-held XRF analyser equipped with He purge for direct analysis of Mg, Al, Si, P, and S in metal alloys
- First hand-held small-spot XRF analyser
- First and only hand-held XRF analyser to feature a 50kV x-ray tube
- First SDD analyser capable of detecting light elements in air without the need for helium purge or vacuum
The company has been awarded numerous patents and has received many honours and awards, including three R&D 100 Awards.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Niton hand-held XRF analysers are the proven leaders in providing you with rapid, reliable, non-destructive, on-site sample analysis.
Thermo Fisher Scientific and their partner distributer Portable Analytical Solutions (PAS) are committed to delivering the highest performance, easiest to use, most economical hand-held analysers in the world, giving you the tools that help you work more productively and efficiently than ever before.