Environmental and Forestry
The identification and remediation of environmental contaminants is a major and costly issue facing many industries. From hazardous site modelling to risk assessment and on-site containment screening the ability to collect and efficiently analyse thousands of samples in-situ is a fundamental requirement in effectively managing these processes.
There are a range of Niton hand-held XRF analysers for the environmental market with a standard analytical range from S through U from our XL2 GOLDD and XL3t to our performance leading XL3t GOLDD+ with lower detection limits and light element analysis for (Mg, Al, Si, P and S).
You can identify elemental concentrations from the most subtle anomalies at unprecedented low levels to high levels of contaminants in soils, on-site in real time.
- Immediate sample results on-site, soil, lead dust wipes, and air filter analysis
- Real-time delineation of contamination boundaries and site modelling
- Lower detection limits for phosphorous, sulphur and chlorine
- Totally non-destructive analysis
- Ability to see toxic analytes in liquids <10 ppm
- NDT software for downloading data and printing reports
Lightweight and rugged the Niton range of portable hand-held XRF analysers, are your lab in the hand solution.